In Medical Terminology Part II, you learned how to advanced medical terms...
Being able to learn and to remember what you learn is important if you are considering entering the healthcare field. This course will tell you what you need to know to learn and remember the material that you need to know if you are thinking about becoming a medical coder, medical transcriptionist, nurse, or other allied health professional. Although this course is designed for the healthcare student you can use what you learn in this course even if you are pursing a career outside of the healthcare field.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
1. Keep your eyes on the prize.
2. Concentrate and motivate.
3. Connect with other students.
4. Consider taking an online class.
5. Study hard.
6. Complete your homework on time.
7. Research completely.
8. Stay organized.
9. Maintain e-mail etiquette.
10. Resolve conflicts with your instructors.
This course will be available soon!
Sign up for course updates so that you’ll know when this course is available!