In Medical Terminology Part II, you learned how to advanced medical terms...
In Medical Terminology Part I, you learned how to combine medical word parts to form complete medical terms and how to apply each term that you learn to everyday life. In Medical Terminology Part II, you learn how to construct basic medical terms that pertain to specific systems of the body.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this course, you will learn advanced medical terms pertaining to the:
- Digestive System.
- Urinary System.
- Female Reproductive System.
- Male Reproductive System.
- Nervous System.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Respiratory System.
- Blood System.
- Lymphatic and Immune Systems.
- Musculoskeletal System.
- Integumentary System.
- The Eyes and Ears.
- The Endocrine System.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES LECTURES ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- The definition of each body system.
- Key medical terms pertaining to each body system.
- Color-coding for advanced medical terms.
- Photos to illustrate advanced medical terminology concepts.
EXTRA-ADDED BONUSES TO HELP YOU REMEMBER MEDICAL TERMS
- Free crossword puzzles to help you remember what you learn.
- Free Word Finder games to reinforce what you learn.
PLUS AN ADDITIONAL BONUS:
- Free Action Plan with steps to help you continue learning advanced medical terms after you finish the course.
- Additional resources to help you continue learning after you finish the course.