In Medical Terminology Part II, you learned how to advanced medical terms...
In Medical Terminology Part II, you learned how to advanced medical terms that pertain to specific systems of the body. In Medical Terminology Part III, you will learn how to apply what you learned in Medical Terminology Part I and Part II to case studies in Part III that reinforce what you learned in the two earlier courses.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this course, you will review case studies pertaining to the:
- Digestive System.
- Urinary System.
- Female Reproductive System.
- Male Reproductive System.
- Nervous System.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Respiratory System.
- Blood System.
- Lymphatic and Immune Systems.
- Musculoskeletal System.
- Integumentary System.
- The Eyes and Ears.
- The Endocrine System.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES LECTURES ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Real world examples illustrating how basic and advanced medical terms are used in relation to each body system.
- Key medical terms pertaining to each body system in each case study.
- How to apply what you learned in Medical Terminology Part I and Part II.
- Photos to illustrate basic and advanced medical terminology concepts discussed in each case study.
EXTRA-ADDED BONUSES TO HELP YOU REMEMBER MEDICAL TERMS
- Free crossword puzzles to help you remember what you learn.
- Free Word Finder games to reinforce what you learn.
PLUS AN ADDITIONAL BONUS:
- Free Action Plan with steps to help you continue learning after you finish the course.
- Additional resources to help you continue learning more after you finish the course.